Monday, 13 July 2020

Hello Year 6!!

             Year 6 into 7 Induction!

We have had an amazing response to the Induction Package, produced by Mrs Smith and Mr Harrington-Tucker.  have you seen it yet?  Go to our website and click on 'Year 6 Transition  Take a Look'.

                 Of course there is just one thing missing and that is an experience in school.

 I asked my staff if there would be any volunteers to give up their holiday to plan and run an induction day and I was overwhelmed by the response. 

 Therefore, I am delighted to say that Year 6 can join us for a two day Induction Package on:

                                           Tuesday 25th August and Wednesday 26th August.  

I feel that it’s that it is important for the children to have the opportunity to be in their new school, before the start of term, when everyone else will join us.  You will be able to wear your Winston PE kit and lunch will be provided.

If you want to join us for the Induction days, please email office@wcsc.org.uk providing your name.

During the two days, we will make a film of your experience which we will show you at the end of Wednesday and then we will put it on our website to share with parents.  Of course we will also show it again just before you leave in Year 11!!!


    So don't miss out on this opportunity to get the best start when joining Winston.