Communicating without Technology
Students spent some time with Mr McCleish this morning playing traditional games. Being able to communicate and enjoy challenges without the use of an electronic device was the aim of the session.More Catapults!
Students in Cologne
Students locating Napoleon!
Harry Potter!
Our trip to Harry Potter World was a huge success. Here is
what the students had to say about what they liked best:
“GIANT HARRY POTTER CASTLE” Rowan Quigley
“the architectural designs and the white card models” Jenny Bowman
“I loved going down Diagon alley.” Poppy Clare
“I loved the original props that were used in the films” Kyle
Witheridge
“ I loved seeing how the different crews bought 'Harry Potter' to
life and seeing all the different sets (especially Diagon alley and the
Hogwarts model)” Annabel White
“I loved riding on a broomstick in front of the green screen”
Francis Parker
“Miniature Hogwarts” Evan Hellyer
“seeing all the costumes, masks and wigs” Francesca Morris
“I loved seeing the massive Hogwarts Castle!” Orin Holmes
“I loved everything” Megan Ireland
“I liked looking at how they made the creatures” Ellen Hillman
Jewellery Package: Day 3
Below are some images of the pendants / charms made today
using silver clay. The motif designs were taken from photographs and
sketches undertaken at the V&A museum yesterday and transferred into the
precious medium of silver. Once fired, buffed and polished the charms
were attached to what the students made on Monday, to make completed outcomes. The
rest of the week will be spent making Tatty Devine inspired jewellery pieces
and containers to keep these items safe.

















